openstore-team team mailing list archive

Re: Manual Review requested

Hi Mick,

I just built your app and ran click-review against it and this is the
output:

Errors
------
 - lint:control_architecture_valid_contents
found binaries for architecture 'all': qml/backend/dbdata.jsc
localradio.aurora_0.84_all.click: FAIL

So it looks like qml/backend/dbdata.jsc is a binary file and click review
doesn't like that since you've specified "all" for your architecture. I
found that by changing the arch to "armhf" (by using clickable's cmake
build template) it passes click review without an issue.

Brian