openteachermaintainers team mailing list archive

Re: OpenTeacher translation to Brazilian Portuguese

Hi Adriano,

Thanks for your mail. I opened a blueprint for it on Launchpad, so we
can track your idea:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/openteacher/+spec/make-website-translatable
. I personally hope we'll get this implemented soon after the 3.0
release, but it might be hard to do so since the current site isn't
build with internationalization in mind.

Regards,
Marten de Vries