openupgrade-drivers team mailing list archive

[Question #202762]: How to run the migration ?

New question #202762 on OpenUpgrade Server:
https://answers.launchpad.net/openupgrade-server/+question/202762

Hello,
I'm running the openupgrade software on a database that is from openerp 6.0.3.
Obviously it does not work, and I see no action where the database is updated with new schema.
Doing a --update=all just fails because it says columns are missing, though I clearly see while digging in the source that this column is supposed to be added by a migration script.

How does it work ? Is there something to do prior to calling --update=all ?
How are the 'migrate' functions of all the core and addons module called ?

Thanks
Fred

OpenUpgrade Drivers, which is an answer contact for OpenUpgrade Server.