openupgrade-drivers team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #209685]: Could not delete obsolete record with id

Question #209685 on OpenUpgrade Addons changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/openupgrade-addons/+question/209685

Réal Carbonneau posted a new comment:
There were other errors.  One was a duplicate key for a new unique index
on stock_picking for name and company_id and another was a duplicate key
on a new unique index for taxes on the field name and company_id (I
don't have the exact names with me at the moment).  In both cases, I had
to change the values of name to make them unique.

I also manually delete a few of the obsolete records, but then decided
to re-run the upgrade just in case because it was taking very long to do
manually.  When I re-ran the upgrade from a new copy of the data, it
worked and did not give me those errors anymore.

OpenUpgrade Drivers, which is an answer contact for OpenUpgrade Addons.