openupgrade-drivers team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #227563]: Testing Base module migration

Question #227563 on OpenUpgrade Server changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/openupgrade-server/+question/227563

Khaled Sharara posted a new comment:
Hi,

Thank you Holger the OperationalError is now fixed and the migration
completes but the error regarding the res.users.form still exists.

Therefore, when i launch the web interface on the new database, it
doesnt load and displays an error log displaying this at the end:
"Programming error: column res_users.date does not exist     LINE 1:
...menu_id", res_users. "menu_tips" ,res_users. "active",res_users.... "

Am I launching openupgrade correctly? should I add some configuration
for the web interface in the command line?

OpenUpgrade Drivers, which is an answer contact for OpenUpgrade Server.