openupgrade-drivers team mailing list archive

Re: OpenUpgrade & OCB

Hi Stefan,

Thanks a lot for your complete answer !
In that case, I will seriously consider to start with OCB branches.

Cheers.

[image: logo]  *Sylvain LE GAL
*  Service informatique
  *GRAP* SCIC SARL   *Groupement Régional Alimentaire de Proximité*   3
Grande rue des feuillants 69001 Lyon   Bureau : (+33) 09.72.32.33.17
Astreinte : (+33) 06.81.85.61.43  Site web : www.grap.coop
Twitter : @legalsylvain <https://twitter.com/legalsylvain>