openupgrade-drivers team mailing list archive

[Question #240510]: Missing field from base addons and custom modules

New question #240510 on OpenUpgrade Server:
https://answers.launchpad.net/openupgrade-server/+question/240510

I'm using a custom extra module based on "base_contact_city" [1] in OpenERP 6.1 that removes the "city" field that becomes related in the "res.partner.address" model.
The post function "migrate_partner_address" will fail as a field is missing.
How am I suppose to handle this ? Directly edit the "post-migration.py" file or is there another way like inheriting ?

[1] http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~openerp-commiter/openobject-addons/trunk-extra-addons/files/head:/base_contact_city/

OpenUpgrade Drivers, which is an answer contact for OpenUpgrade Server.