openupgrade-drivers team mailing list archive

[Question #241367]: Issue 6.1-> 7.0 on Shipping state from the warehouse module

New question #241367 on OpenUpgrade Server:
https://answers.launchpad.net/openupgrade-server/+question/241367

When updating my modules, I found there was a hickup with the workflow wkf.actions @ ID 38 which is related with the state of shipment exceptions.
I was able to find state on the Warehouse / Product / Product where each one has a 'stage' section with many variables. I coudlnt find this in 7.0.

I found that there is a whole concept of state that might have change on 7.0. The whole Log is here http://pastebin.mozilla.org/3882539

I want to know which steps can I take to fix this migration  error.

OpenUpgrade Drivers, which is an answer contact for OpenUpgrade Server.