openupgrade-drivers team mailing list archive

[Question #241011]: Issues with res partners/users on database migration from 6.1 to 7.0

New question #241011 on OpenUpgrade Server:
https://answers.launchpad.net/openupgrade-server/+question/241011

Tried a new database, and this time this gave me a different output.
http://pastebin.mozilla.org/3794692

I didnt had any error regarding encoding this time, however some more mild errors, but I stil have no idea how to go about them. I assume that the TZ filed was the one defined at the configuration, and not setting it up made the migration script somewhat confused. At least that's what I think it happened.

The modules that were affected the most were:
res.company = * res.company.form.inherit
res.users = * res.users.form

All the errors complain about not being able to find:
context_tz, menu_tips, context_lang
and from res.company, the field property_reserve_and_surplus_account and security_lead.

ProgrammingError: column res_users.alias_id does not exist
LINE 1: ...CT res_users."menu_id",res_users."gmail_password",res_users....

OpenUpgrade Drivers, which is an answer contact for OpenUpgrade Server.