openupgrade-drivers team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #241898]: Migrating with modules that are new on 7.0 but absent on 6.1

Question #241898 on OpenUpgrade Server changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/openupgrade-server/+question/241898

Stefan Rijnhart (Therp) proposed the following answer:
Hi Pedro,

correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't an "--update all" take care of
refreshing the module dependencies? There is a way of forcing a
dependency in the server config file:

[openupgrade]
forced_deps = {'crm': ['base_status']}

But this is not meant to replace the regular module dependencies. You
should check out why OpenERP/OpenUpgrade does not seem to do that.

OpenUpgrade Drivers, which is an answer contact for OpenUpgrade Server.