openupgrade-drivers team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #241898]: Migrating with modules that are new on 7.0 but absent on 6.1

Question #241898 on OpenUpgrade Server changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/openupgrade-server/+question/241898

Pedro Manuel Baeza gave more information on the question:
Hi, Stefan, this is the output (I have cut recurrent message about
deleting account.account.template stuff, because in Spain, we have a lot
of accounts in our chart)

http://tny.cz/3a7f7f98

As a summary of your questions, I have in the addons path:

- OpenUpgrade server addons folder (for base module).
- OpenUpgrade addons folder
- Some community modules for v7 (with no migration scripts, only to avoid more warnings).
- Some custom modules (the same of the previous point applies here)
- OCB web addons (for web access).

I started migration launching OpenUpgrade server with parameter
--update=all:

openupgrade/server/openerp-server --config=openupgrade.conf --update=all

In openupgrade.conf, I have typical parameters db_user, db_password,
admin_passwd and the addons_path mentioned before.

Thanks for your help.

Regards.

OpenUpgrade Drivers, which is an answer contact for OpenUpgrade Server.