openupgrade-drivers team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #241898]: Migrating with modules that are new on 7.0 but absent on 6.1

Question #241898 on OpenUpgrade Server changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/openupgrade-server/+question/241898

Holger Brunn (Therp) proposed the following answer:
Hi Pedro,

I can't see the line
"updating modules list"
in the log file, so this can't work.

Things to try:
Usually, I give the database directly for an upgrade with
--database=pmbr
on the command line in your case. (that's a somewhat wild guess, but worth trying I think)

If that doesn't work, use
--init=base
and see if that improves stuff.

OpenUpgrade Drivers, which is an answer contact for OpenUpgrade Server.