openupgrade-drivers team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #244479]: cannot load migrated database under version 7

Question #244479 on OpenUpgrade Server changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/openupgrade-server/+question/244479

ONESTEiN confirmed that the question is solved:
I seem to have some succes now!

I discoverd the migration hanged at openupgrade-
addons/sale/migrations/7.0.1.0/pre-migration.py

column_renames
xmlid_renames

seem to give problems, I commented them.

after this  migrating my database could be completed till the end.

now, I am able to open this migrated database under V7!

thank you!

OpenUpgrade Drivers, which is an answer contact for OpenUpgrade Server.