oqgraph-dev team mailing list archive

Re: Patches to fix crashes

Having said that, I still found more crashes further down if you do something
silly like creating the table with   origid=''

So there are quite a few edge test cases, I will need to make a table of them all

One thing I have realised, is that these conditions are only detected when
attempting to insert, it would be useful to validate the attributes when the
table is created, except you probably need to be able to support having the
source data table be dropped and recreated so they probably need to be
warnings rather than fails

--Andrew