oqgraph-dev team mailing list archive

Re: Regression test for attribute segfaults

Hi Arjen

> Note that I already pushed a few fixups (check for empty strings) and cleanups in to your tree yesterday.
> Did you pull that along the way? You need to start doing that, to prevent duplicate work and such.

Yes, I pulled (before I started working and) before I pushed...

> In the land of distributed version control, attaching a patch file to a bug is not really practical.
> You can link a bug to a branch(tree) so it's clear where the fix resides and it can be referenced in that way. Should the be a problem, we can always undo an individual revision, not merge a branch into mainline, and so on. Enough options.

Adding the patch to the bug was redundant, I was just exercising the tools a bit.

I'll probably just post patches if I am unsure if it should be pushed from now on.

Yes, I was also using bzr --fixes

I thought I did push those patches anyway but they seem to have not made it
somehow?

--Andrew

--

https://launchpad.net/~andymc73