oqgraph-dev team mailing list archive

Re: Regression test for attribute segfaults

Hi Andrew

> Actually, I am wondering if I did my second push wrong somehow?

I don't know where you pushed...

> >From looking at
> http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~oqgraph-dev/maria/10.0-oqgraph3/changes
>
> I can see my commits from Wednesday, but the ones from Thursday you
> merged
> somehow - I have an andrew-dev on my local computer, somehow that
> propagated onto launchpad...

Nothing magically propagates anywhere.
You need to push/pull and it either defaults to the location you specified when you did branch, or uses an explicit url you specify in the command. And you can have the system remember that with --remember.
So you can branch from say lp:maria and then do bzr push --remember lp:newpath

But push, pull and parent are each somewhat independent (and there are practical uses for that) so you need to make sure you're pulling and pushing correctly by setting it appropriately.
You can check with bzr info what you have set in each tree.

Cheers,
Arjen.
--
Arjen Lentz, Exec.Director @ Open Query (http://openquery.com)
Australian peace of mind for your MySQL/MariaDB infrastructure.

Follow us at http://openquery.com/blog/ & http://twitter.com/openquery