oqgraph-dev team mailing list archive

Re: test suite progress, merging with MariaDB 10 before feature freeze

Just on that, I should have read what you said a bit more carefully -

I will be interstate for a week from 11th-17th and not able to do much other
than respond to email over that period.... which could make it a problem
dealing with any bugs that arise around then - which I am sure there will
after such a change - what is the proposed merge date?

On 01/03/13 21:33, Arjen Lentz wrote:
> Hi Andrew
>
>> I am willing to give it a go :-)
>
> funkydo