oqgraph-dev team mailing list archive

Re: test suite progress, merging with MariaDB 10 before feature freeze

Hi all

> I wrote a stored proc to generate a dataset in a deterministic way.
> Any dataset would otherwise become too large to sanely live in the
> MariaDB source tree...

Ok, I put social.test and graphrandproc.inc into our tree.

MTR still has an issue with the proc include, I've looked at t/sp.test for examples with stored procs but everything seems ok... curious stuff.

The dataset with the current params ends up being about 120,000 rows so that's significant.

The tests for shortest path appear to work well.
The tests with "where can I get to from here" (latch=1 origid=n and leave out destid) seems ok also.
The "from which points can I get to here" (latch=1 destid=n and leave out origid) doesn't find anything, which is incorrect.

Anyway I thought I'd better push it in so Andrew can perhaps take a peek at it also.
Now that it somewhat works, it's becoming useful!

Cheers,
Arjen.
--
Arjen Lentz, Exec.Director @ Open Query (http://openquery.com)
Australian peace of mind for your MySQL/MariaDB infrastructure.

Follow us at http://openquery.com/blog/ & http://twitter.com/openquery