oqgraph-dev team mailing list archive

Testing Re: Lets get this moving again - recap, and what to do about integer latches

Hiya,

to facilitate testing of the legacy data handling, I have added a server variable:

SET GLOBAL oqgraph_allow_create_integer_latch="true";

If this is 'true' then the plugin will allow the creation of oqgraph tables
with integer latches, otherwise, (default behaviour) will not allow creation
using an integer latch

The variable comment is that it is intended for testing only and should not be
set in normal operation.

In either case it will detect on open whether the table has either kind of
latch and act accordingly, and output a warning in the event an integer latch
is detected.

--Andrew