oqgraph-dev team mailing list archive

Changes finalised hopefully; need test suite assistance

Hiya Arjen, Antony

pushed my latest work to:
  lp:~andymc73/oqgraph/10.0-oqgraph3-varchar
as well as:
  lp:~andymc73/maria/10.0-oqgraph3-varchar

although the push to andymc73/oqgraph/10.0-oqgraph3-varchar is still going, it
seems to be a bit slow for some reason.

Hope thats what you meant.

So, you cant create integer latches anymore unless you do:

  SET GLOBAL oqgraph_allow_create_integer_latch=true;

( I added this to the basic.test )

I have probably left basic.test not in the best of shape, there is a FIXME
because I have one test case that causes an assertion inside mysql in DEBUG
build, but I dont even know where to start to fix that

Otherwise it all passes on copy/paste but I am not properly using the expect
syntax I think, also I dont know how to use expect syntax to compare expected
warnings.  If this upload ever finishes I will go and add more expects to
basic.test (or maybe tomorrow night...)

Hope I have been of some help :-)

I reckon once we get the testing sorted I can go back and tidy up the code in
ha_oqgraph.cc if you like

--Andrew

--

https://launchpad.net/~andymc73