oqgraph-dev team mailing list archive

Re: Breadth first; was Re: Changes finalised hopefully; need test suite assistance

Hi Andrew

> I missed this the first time:
> > Could you indulge and see if you can add a breadth-first function?
>
> breadth-first already works?

My bad, I meant depth-first. As in, add a new latch/function.

> there is a test for it in basic.test although we haven't added
> the expected results as yet:
>

> MariaDB [test]> SELECT * FROM graph2 WHERE latch = 'breadth_first' AND
> origid = 1 AND weight = 1; -- works
> +---------------+--------+--------+--------+------+--------+
> | latch | origid | destid | weight | seq | linkid |
> +---------------+--------+--------+--------+------+--------+
> | breadth_first | 1 | NULL | 1 | 3 | 3 |
> | breadth_first | 1 | NULL | 1 | 2 | 2 |
>
> is this what you expect?

I think it's more relevant if there is also a destid.

Cheers,
Arjen.
--
Arjen Lentz, Exec.Director @ Open Query (http://openquery.com)
Australian peace of mind for your MySQL/MariaDB infrastructure.

Follow us at http://openquery.com/blog/ & http://twitter.com/openquery