oqgraph-dev team mailing list archive

Re: Commended code; was Re: Changes finalised hopefully; need test suite assistance

Hi Andrew

> There are two #if 0'd sections in graphcore.cc
>
> (Working in reverse)
>

> The second of these sections appears to be a slightly different
> version of the
> same code. I extracted these out, here is the diff, it appears to be a
> directional ordering thing, maybe the current version is a correction?

I've seen that code too. It was there when Antony showed me the v3 code.
Antony?

The key is of course that all tests should pass correctly, and we need to test for all permutations of latch/origid/destid.

--
Arjen Lentz, Exec.Director @ Open Query (http://openquery.com)
Australian peace of mind for your MySQL/MariaDB infrastructure.

Follow us at http://openquery.com/blog/ & http://twitter.com/openquery