oqgraph-dev team mailing list archive

I think I have a handle on the assert

SELECT * FROM graph WHERE latch='0' and destid=2 and origid=1;

causes an assert in debug build, but not in our code

But in normal build, it (incorrectly as it happens) reports
Warning	1210	Incorrect arguments to OQGRAPH latch

The immediate fix is to properly handle 0 as no_search ( I had a > instead of
>= after parsing the string)

However I suspect the assert is caused because somewhere we allocated
something and dont properly clean it up on this exit path.  So hopefully I'll
have that fixed soon.

I repeated the assert by just doing select * from graph where latch='bogus';

--Andrew