oqgraph-dev team mailing list archive

No_search clarification, and NULLs - probably supersedes some of my previous emails

Hiya

So when in doubt, check the documentation!
I did actually read this page some time ago, I think I'll copy and paste this
into the code comments somewhere...!

http://openquery.com/graph/doc

In another email Arjen you stated that we should adhere to the v2 behaviour
where possible, so I'll use the above page as my guide.

In summary:

No latch (or NULL latch) should both return the return the same: a list of all
edges.

no_search (formerly 0) (soon to be '')  should return node ids in the linkid
column ane everything else NULL

I am thinking it might be wise to add 'vertices' as a synonym for ''.

On a related note:

v2 allowed NULL ORIGID and DESTID, v3 doesnt.
Is this change intended?

--Andrew