oqgraph-dev team mailing list archive

Update and Progress

Hiya,

I'm back home again and hope to have some time to work on this this week.

Rather than continuing the old prior threads I think the following is a
summary of where we are at, and I'll post new threads covering specific detail.

* oqgraph test suite coverage was significantly extended, this has raised a
few issues

* Arjen I guess you need to make a call on the piority of these issues when we
can merge my oqgraph branch into the oqgraph branch and from there into the
maria mainline

* I captured these on launchpad:

#1196036 V3 Djikstras algorithm Find reachable vertices (origid=X) returns
weight=0 instead of weight=count of hops

#1196021 V3 Variation from v2 doco: `where Latch=NULL` returns empty set
instead of same resultset as `select * from graph`

#1196020 V3 Breadth first with origid = X where X does not exist, returns a row

#1195778 V3 What should be returned when using no_search with 'and origid=x
and destid=y'

#1195735 V3 mysqld hangs on select from OQGRAPH engine table after deleting
records from underlying table provided at least one select made and on record
exists before the delete

#1134355 V3 Attempting to rename the ORIGID attribute on a OQGRAPH engine
table to 'parent' will cause mysqld to segfault

--

http://blog.oldcomputerjunk.net
https://launchpad.net/~andymc73