oqgraph-dev team mailing list archive

Re: steps before v3 merge into MariaDB

Hi Arjen,

what external constraints if any are imposed on us by the project?

I am assuming but dont know enough to be certain:

* reasonably comprehensive regresison test suite
* Builds on Linux (I have only tested on debian-squeeze-amd64), what other
platforms do we need to rerun the tests on?
* Builds on common Windows (work in progress)
* Builds using various boost versions (myself have tested on
1.54.0(linux,Windows) and 1.42.0(Linux only))
* What about OS/X (which I dont have), FreeBSD, etc?
* Do we need to run a test regression _without_ boost to verify that when
oqgraph doesnt get included by cmake we havent broken anything else?
* any known segfaults are incidental to normal operation and documented in
release notes

--Andrew