oqgraph-dev team mailing list archive

Re: OQGraphv3 for MariaDB 5.5

Hello Heinz,

Arjen as the owner of oqgraph is probably best placed to answer this.

Being fairly new to this development, I wasnt aware that you could build out
of tree plugins for Maria, which is something I am quite used to doing with
kernel devices and think as a general principle is a good capability to have.

So I will go and have a look at the link you provided in the meantime,
anyway, because if it is possible, inevitably someone will try it regardless
and probably find bugs if it has never been tried before :-)

cheers
Andrew

--

http://blog.oldcomputerjunk.net