oqgraph-dev team mailing list archive

Re: supporting oqgraph in MariaDB 5.5.32

An update:

I have managed a successful build of 5.5.32 with #ifdefs on wheezy, so far so
good.

Regarding the test suite -

Actually it looks like the debian package build runs all the maria test suite
at conclusion, so it should automatically run the oqgraph suite... although it
is currently estimating 4(!) hours for the entire suite so I think I will kill
it and start again before I go to bed.

So then you can actually run the oqgraph suite,

cd builddir/mysql-test
./mtr --suite=oqgraph

One thing to note is that maria1.0 chaned the output of errors and warnings:
In 5.5 you see "Can't create table 'test.graph'" but in 10.0 "Can't create
table `test`.`graph`", 10.0 also adds amplifying information.
>From reading the mtr manual I cant work out how to have alternate results
files for different mysql versions.  This results in my test result files
failing spuriously.
To workaround for now I have patched these in my git fork, but they probably
need to be fixed using debian patches or something.

Next step is to pull down 1.54 from sid and repeat the above...

--Andrew

--

http://blog.oldcomputerjunk.net
https://launchpad.net/~andymc73