oqgraph-dev team mailing list archive

Testing with INNODB storage engine

Hiya,

I have started doing work to verify OQGraph against other storage engines.

(1) AriaDB matches perfectly. Woot!

(2) MEMORY produces lots of empty results - outward neighbours returns empty,
djkistras and BFS returns only one row or empty, So some more work needed there...

(3) innodb seems to produce the same output as MyISAM. Woot! But.

The edges query :

SELECT * FROM graph;

produces identical results to MyISAM, but, the order the rows are returned is
different.

First 3 rows of MyISAM

NULL	1	2	1	NULL	NULL
NULL	2	1	1	NULL	NULL
NULL	1	3	1	NULL	NULL
NULL	3	1	1	NULL	NULL
NULL	3	4	1	NULL	NULL
NULL	4	3	1	NULL	NULL
NULL	5	6	1	NULL	NULL
NULL	6	5	1	NULL	NULL
NULL	5	7	1	NULL	NULL
NULL	9	9	1	NULL	NULL

First 3 rows of innodb

NULL	1	2	1	NULL	NULL
NULL	1	3	1	NULL	NULL
NULL	2	1	1	NULL	NULL <-- ordering
NULL	3	1	1	NULL	NULL
NULL	3	4	1	NULL	NULL
NULL	4	3	1	NULL	NULL
NULL	5	6	1	NULL	NULL
NULL	5	7	1	NULL	NULL <-- ordering
NULL	6	5	1	NULL	NULL
NULL	9	9	1	NULL	NULL

Every other test result is identical.

Is this a 'fail' or doesnt it matter?

(4) I cant get xtradb to run yet, maybe not building it in my tree

(5) CSV is not a valid candiate for oqgraph, it doesnt support the keys.

I've push the test suite changes for Aria & InnoDB through to
https://code.launchpad.net/~andymc73/maria/oqgraph-maintenance as well as github

Note, I made a generic mechanism using MTR variables to repeat the general
test for multiple suites.

--Andrew

--

http://blog.oldcomputerjunk.net