oqgraph-dev team mailing list archive

Re: Serious use after free bug

On Wednesday 20 August 2014 21:46:48 Andrew McDonnell wrote:
> Hello Heinz
>
> sorry for not getting back sooner,  I have been extra busy with paid work
> and preparing conference talks and just life the last couple of months

I figured as much :)

> I do remember the problem was I more or less worked out what was going wrong
> but without a lot of additional research I was unsure how to really fix the
> problem
>
> I will probably need to talk to Arjen to get some assistance from more
> active MariaDB developers, and I may have some time over the next month as
> things ease off a little

I'll be happy to continue helping as much as I can. I still have my debug VM
system and I'll keep it around a while longer in case you need anything  else.
Our production systems I had to revert back to MariaDB 5.5 in the meantime. So
as you can imagine I'm rather motivated to see this fixed, with it blocking our
upgrade path ;)

Cheers and thanks a lot for your work so far!

Heinz