oqgraph-dev team mailing list archive

Reverse graph queries

Hello all!

As part of finishing up the implementation of my "leaves" algorithm I looked
into reverse qraph queries and unfortunately found that none of them work as
expected :(

Bug filed: https://jira.mariadb.org/browse/MDEV-10980

I tried looking into the code and saw that a reverse graph is generated

reverse_graph<Graph> r(share->g);

but not used. Simply replacing the uses (replace share->g with r) however
results in compiler errors about missing operator overloads in the iterators.
I can try fix this but I would need some pointers, as it is, it is slightly
beyond me :(

Grs,
Heinz