expo hall days (which is where the dotOrg pavillion is going to be if
I understand correctly) are:

Expo Hall
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
10:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
(Sponsor Reception)

Wednesday, April 22, 2009
10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.

So it seems that if we can man that booth from 10-4:30 on April 21st
and from 10-5pm on April 22nd we should be good to go.

We will also need something to show at the booth. Ideas? suggestions?
Is there any way any of teh OurDelta sponsors could.. uhm... sponsor
any promotional material? I could put together a flyer or so, and a
banner or something would be nice too. I'm gonna be in Santa Clara a
few days ahead of teh conference anyway, so I could take care of
producing that there if need be.

In short: i'm up for anything :)

regards,

Walter