ourdelta-developers team mailing list archive

Re: OurDelta @ dotorg pavilion @ MySQLConf 2009

On 22 Mar 2009, at 21:49, Arjen Lentz wrote:

Hi all,

Lenz is keeping a booth for us at the DotOrg pavilion, if we want it.
I won't be at the conf myself, so that creates some logistical issues... Walter Heck will be there, and offers to coordinate the booth manpower, but he is also doing some of the certifications so he can't be there all the time himself and I suppose he'll also want to see some sessions anyway!

So, who from here a) will be at the conf and b) is willing to spend like a morning or an afternoon at the OurDelta booth?
I believe it's only 2 days, Tue/Wed of the conf.

NickW? MarkC? KevinB? others? Speak up now please!

Not sure how I missed this thread... I'm here, and if we still have the booth, I can spend a few hours attending it as well.

N.