ourdelta-developers team mailing list archive

Fixes for MariaDB 5.1 binaries

Hi,

Just to keep people up to date:

I pushed a new tarbake51 to this branch:

    lp:~ourdelta-core/ourdelta/ourdelta-mariadb51

The change is to use BUILD/compile-dist instead of a long custom ./configure
line. This way, we will keep this build script up-to-date in the MariaDB
source tree (using a Buildbot builder), to avoid something being missing in a
later release due to soem ./configure option missing in the tarbake script.

I also pushed some fixes to the lp:~maria-captains/maria/maria-5.1-merge
tree. This branch should now have fixes to all problems in the tree that I am
aware of related to the Ourdelta binaries. The build and test suite runs
without errors in Buildbot for what it's worth.

 - Kristian.

Follow ups