ourdelta-developers team mailing list archive

Re: Fixes for MariaDB 5.1 binaries

Kristian Nielsen <knielsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> I also pushed some fixes to the lp:~maria-captains/maria/maria-5.1-merge
> tree. This branch should now have fixes to all problems in the tree that I am
> aware of related to the Ourdelta binaries. The build and test suite runs
> without errors in Buildbot for what it's worth.

Forgot to mention that one of the fixes adds so that `make test*` adds extra
mysql-test-run options from the MTR_EXTRA_OPTIONS enviroment variable. Thus
one can speed up such tests a great deal on a box with sufficient memory like
this:

    MTR_EXTRA_OPTIONS="--mem --parallel=4" make test

 - Kristian.