oxide team mailing list archive

Re: click-appamor 0.2 changes and webapps/oxide

Le 12/03/2014 18:17, Jamie Strandboge a écrit :
My understanding is that even on an image with framework-14.04, we should have
framework-13.10 (and policy 1.0) still available for 6 months or so.

Current thinking is that ubuntu-sdk-13.10 will be dropped entirely once the
ubuntu-sdk-14.04* frameworks are defined, and apps will have to be updated.
AIUI, while normally a framework wouldn't be dropped like this, Ubuntu 13.10 is
a special case since no devices ship with it and there is more benefit focusing
on making 14.04 good than diverting resource in trying to make 13.10 available
at the same time. This isn't a done deal though-- watch the ubuntu-phone mailing
list for an upcoming discussion.
Ok clear. I had heard about a plan like that. I think that's fine and makes sense. Just that it needs a bit more attention when the switch is made, to keep all our webapps running.

David

--
David Barth
Engineering Manager, Product Strategy