oxide team mailing list archive

Re: Oxide call notes - 3 March 2015

On Fri, Feb 6, 2015 at 10:45 AM, Olivier Tilloy
<olivier.tilloy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 5, 2015 at 3:33 PM, Chris Coulson
> <chris.coulson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> On 03/02/15 18:00, David Barth wrote:
>>
>> The call today focused mostly on the current bugs.
>>
>> 1. Release
>>
>> 1.4.0 in vivid. deferring the publication in rtm while we resolve other
>> issues
>>

>> We should be trying to get 1.5 in vivid so that it has some testing.
>> Deferring 1.4 in RTM means that it's vulnerable to everything in
>> http://www.ubuntu.com/usn/usn-2476-1/, which is pretty bad.
>
> I’ve just filed two landing request: one for oxide 1.4.2 in RTM, and
> one for 1.5.0 in vivid. Waiting for the CI team to assign silos and do
> the necessary source/binary copies. Let’s try and land both early next
> week.

oxide 1.5.0 for vivid is already available in silo 3
(https://launchpad.net/~ci-train-ppa-service/+archive/ubuntu/landing-003/+packages)
oxide 1.4.2 for RTM is currently building in silo 4
(https://launchpad.net/~ci-train-ppa-service/+archive/ubuntu-rtm/landing-004/+packages)

Testing and feedback welcome (I’ll be testing myself on Monday).

Cheers,

 Olivier