p2psp team mailing list archive

Proposal to the trunk

Hi team,
I have ready the following improvements in my branch that may be useful for
p2psp:

- Avoid the inner loop to send the blocks to the list of peers. Now a block
is sent to each peer when received from another peer. Only if not finished
sending to all the list when it receives from the source, sending blocks is
in a inner loop. (tested and working) [peer.py]

- Time.sleep added for give time for the peer send block to player, it
prevents missing in peer.  (tested and working)  [source.py]

- Changes in allocation of public and private ips to operate through NAT (I
have not possibility of trying it) [source.py peer.py]

I hope it is useful.
Regards!
Cristóbal Medina