p2psp team mailing list archive

Re: [P2PSP GSoC] - Design and Implementation of a new source video from mobile phone (Android)

> Hi, I am Alejandro, from Spain,

Hello Alejandro!

> I am studying Computer Science at ETSIIT, Granada. I've take a look at the
> GSoC 2015 ideas and I am interested in developing the Android App.
>
> I have a couple of years of experience working with Android and I even
> wrote a course for it in my blog.
>
> I am a collaborator to the Android app for SWAD (
> https://github.com/algui91/SWADroid),  An e-Learning plataform used in my
> university.
>
> Speaking about the Android streaming app. There is a couple of projects
> I've found that could help P2PSP:
>
> * https://code.google.com/p/spydroid-ipcamera/ (This actually uses VLC)
> * https://code.google.com/p/ipcamera-for-android/
> * https://code.google.com/p/sipdroid/
>
> Hope to hear from you soon.
>
> Best regards!
>
> *-- Alejandro Alcalde - elbauldelprogramador.com
> <http://elbauldelprogramador.com>*

Welcome to the P2PSP project an lots of thanks for your information, which
sure will help us to implement the media source for Android.

As I have said before, this (the media source app) would be a useful tool
for our system, and for many other systems, of course.

Any other help will be welcome :-)

Regards,
Vicente.

--