p2psp team mailing list archive

Re: Application for Gsoc 2015

> Dear Sir,

I've decided to contribute to Implementation of the Data Broadcasting Set
> of Rules (DBS) of P2PSP as a HTML5+WebRTC application. I think this
> co-relates well with my present skill set.
>
> What kind of prototype are you guys expecting ?. How should I go ahead
> from here?

Hi Nikhil,

the objective of this sub-project (Implementation of the DBS with
HTML5+WebRTC) is to emulate, as closely as possible, the behaviour
implemented in the file:

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~vicente-gonzalez-ruiz/p2psp/trunk/view/head:/src/peer_dbs.py

and use the Web browser playing capabilities instead of an external player
(such as VLC or mplayer). So, my first step now would be to understand how
the DBS works (that in fact is quite simple).

Best regards,
Vicente.

--
Vicente González Ruiz