p2psp team mailing list archive

Re: GSoC proposal (Pollution attacks)

Hi Ilshat,

I've gone through your proposal and looks really good. Specially your interest in getting rid of the trusted third party. I have a remark though:

Since you've been working on the PeerSim so far (good job!) I'm a bit confused on whether you plan to develop the defense techniques for the real implementation of P2PSP (in Python) or for the PeerSim simulator. We absolutely prefer addressing the real Python version of the code.

In other sort of things: I've just merged your code ;) Btw we're moving to GitHub (that's a relief.... :D)!

Best,

Juan