p2psp team mailing list archive

Re: GSoC proposal (Pollution attacks)

Hello, Juan!,

Thanks for the answer!

I want to implement the STrPe-DS for the Python implementation of protocol,
of course. There is no need to code all the summer to implement the
strategy for PeerSim :D Thanks, I will clarify it in proposal.

About solution without third trusted party: I want only to try to design it
during the GSoC. I think it is a very complicated problem and it can't be
solved well during these 3 months. I think I will suggest some solution for
the discussion by the end of GSoC.
About the merge: thanks :D But I dont understand what revision was merged
to the main branch (sim) :D