p2psp team mailing list archive

Re: integration of gui,player and peer demo app

Hello Prince,

your demo is quite good :-) Congratulations.

However, I have some questions:

1. How do you quit/exit of the app? On Arch Linux I need to suspend + kill
it, manually.

2. How do you select the splitter?

3. Why do you show the "player port"? (I think that the player is already
inside your application).

Thanks!
Vicente.