p2psp team mailing list archive

Re: Regarding prevention of DoS attack by starvation

Hi there,

El vie., 3 de abril de 2015 a las 20:48, sourav anand (<
sourav.anand14@xxxxxxxxx>) escribió:

> Hi everyone!!
>
> I am Sourav. I came to know about p2psp while searching for an
> organisation for GSOC. Unfortunately i was unable to submit any proposal
> because of some unavoidable situations.

:(

> Anyways, i loved the project and would like to contribute to this project
> during the summers. :)

It's great! Thanks for your interest and welcome to the P2PSP Project.

> About me:I am a second year undergraduate at Indian Institute of
> Technology,Kanpur. I am having experience with programming in python and
>  once worked on a p2p file transfer project for learning purpose. I have
> mainly worked on algorithms till now, but would love to explore this field.
> :)
>
> i am interested in the idea prevention of DoS attack by starvation and
> would like to work on it this summer.

Yes, It's actually an interesting research field. You can take part in
discussions about that topic here, in the mailing list.

> i have read the protocol and around 50% of the code of the project and was
> able to understand most of the parts.

Any suggestions from where i should start for the above mentioned idea.

Feel free to share your ideas with the community. We will gladly discuss
them with you.

Regards!