p2psp team mailing list archive

Regarding prevention of DoS attack by starvation

Hi everyone!!

I am Sourav. I came to know about p2psp while searching for an organisation
for GSOC. Unfortunately i was unable to submit any proposal because of some
unavoidable situations. Anyways, i loved the project and would like to
contribute to this project during the summers. :)

About me:I am a second year undergraduate at Indian Institute of
Technology,Kanpur. I am having experience with programming in python and
 once worked on a p2p file transfer project for learning purpose. I have
mainly worked on algorithms till now, but would love to explore this field.
:)

i am interested in the idea prevention of DoS attack by starvation and
would like to work on it this summer.

i have read the protocol and around 50% of the code of the project and was
able to understand most of the parts.

Any suggestions from where i should start for the above mentioned idea.

Sourav

Follow ups