p2psp team mailing list archive

Re: Auto-complete command line arguments

Hi,
If I am not wrong, I think there is a project for the GUI implementation of
p2psp.  They are planning to move away from the command line as much as
possible. Also, when the webrtc implementation of the DBS set of rules is
done won't it become a browser based application(along with the statistics
module) ?. Even a restful web service is also in works.

@Vicente - correct me if I am wrong