p2psp team mailing list archive

Re: Auto-complete command line arguments

Hi Nikhil and Mahmut,

yes, we are working in the direction facilitate the use of the protocol
(specially, in the graphical direction :-). But this does not imply that
the command line have be forgotten.

Mahmut, now I see what you mean. I think that your proposal will be quite
useful.

Thanks to both of you!
Vicente.