p2psp team mailing list archive

Travis setup in P2PSP Project on github.

Hi Vicente,

I think we can write a test to measure the number of lost chunks in the
whole team.

This can be performed automatically by Travis. Travis's virtual environment
is based on Ubuntu 12.04. Therefore we can install necessary dependencies
and packages.

We can use scripts in 'tools' folder from P2PSP Project . Here either we
can go through using vlc or creating our own "fake player".

So how to calculate lost chunks in whole team? I think we can calculate it
for each peer  by using  variable '*splitter.losses[p]*' in
*splitter_dbs.py*. I have also attached screenshot of corresponding code
snippet from* splitter,py*. Please help me if I am misguided anywhere.

Regards,
Prince