p2psp team mailing list archive

CIS of rules (GSoC)

Hello!,

Sorry for the delay in the response and many thanks for accepting my
project =)

Currently, I am experimenting with malicious peer (here is my variant of
malicious peer:
https://github.com/P2PSP/p2psp/compare/master...ishakirov:malicious_peer).
Is it right way to implement malicious peer? I have changed the peer.py and
peer_dbs.py files (added new constant, and added condition for the sending
chunks to other peers). Also, I see the lossy socket implementation, may be
I must do smth like this?

Also, I am experiencing some problems with public splitter (150.214.150.68).
There is lost chunks and 4 banned peers. May be it is consequence of my
experiments, but I dont know exactly, so I need some help.

Thanks in advance!

Follow ups