p2psp team mailing list archive

Re: Inheritance and subclass creation

Hi Vicente,

On 22.06.2015 15:32, Vicente Gonzalez wrote:
> Hi Max!
>
> Sorry, I can't remember why the inheritance was implemented in that
> way. I think that your idea is simpler than the solution that now is
> used in the current implementation. Please, go ahead :-)
>
> Regards,
> Vi.

Ok, I will apply this to the code and send a pull request. I hope this
will not disturb P2PSP developers and GSoC students, as the commit will
touch the peer/splitter/monitor creation in {peer,splitter}.py and will
change all constructors. But git is great in merging. :-)

Thanks,
Max

PS: Forgot to "reply all", now sending to Juan Pablo and the mailing
list as well.